Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Can u still see me?

Life is going fast and it is difficult not to loose the balance of soul and heart.
Tokyo is seductive.. When you expect it the least, it embraces you quickly with a life full of enjoyment, it lets you step on the ladder of greed: you want to climb higher and higher without carring where the ladder leads to.. you just don`t watch out for a moment and you already forgot where you came from.. your friends, which you left behind at the init of the ladder, are already out of sight for you...
I have to open my eyes much wider than I thought. Open them to realize that I already stepped on this ladder. The greed for enjoyment, excitment can be strong.. It is not wrong to enjoy all these things Tokyo gives to me, but not for the sake loosing my way and my origin.
I hope all of you step on your personal ladder carefully, always getting straight where you came from and who your friends are.
I will open my eyes, hoping not to loose you out of sight....

Marko

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Marko
Thanx for your sharing. It is so true that in the course of building up life, your vision and your sense of value on things reflect so much yeah? And friends who remind me about those spiritual part of life are truly treasure for me.
See you tomorrow night at heartland!

10:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home