Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Some little guessing balderdash

Every morning I wake up and am aware of the coming horror I will experience more soon.. Bruises, deep hits and many more torments are waiting for me, I know I cannot escape. Once I entered the site of crime, there is no escape. Helpless I am stuck, thrilled by the asynchronous movements of the mass, unable to pit myself against the forces of flow… I am caught in a crossfire of various flavors - some sweet, some herb, some pushy. Happily every now and then a fresh breeze reaches my head and for a short moment I feel released by the pressure around me...

I tried to make a picture of the scene for a better imagination, I am not sure if it is really a help to you :) Well, what do you think I am talking about?

















PS: I have no idea if actually someone is reading my blog.. Well, this seems to be a good opportunity to find it out ;)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Also ich habe so zwei Ahnungen von was du reden könntest... entweder du hast den totalen Psychoanfall und redest so generell über die verüückten Japsen... oder du sprichst über das Übel dort U-Bahn zu fahren! Dein Bild war ja nicht sehr aufschlussreich!

Und wieviele Punkte??
Deine Dir treuergebene Leserin,
Andrea

7:10 AM  
Blogger Sushi Action said...

DaDaDa,

100 Punkte, es ist die U-Bahn!! Aber jetzt wo du von einem totalen Psychoanfall redest -ja, das koennte auch gut hinkommen ;)

..bei meinem Glueck hab ich natuerlich eine der schlimmsten Linien von Tokyo erwischt. Die Drueckertypen mit ihren weissen Handschuhen muessen schon mal oefters "Hand" anlegen, damit auch wirklich jeder reinpasst (denn es geht ja nicht 1 minute auf den naechsten zug zu warten).. Hin und Wieder ist es dann doch ganz angenehm, diese Waerme um dich herum, insbesondere wenn ne scharfe Ische ihren Hintern oder Brueste an dir reibt.. ja, da wird man fit fuer den Tag :)

4:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

... alter Stelzbock!!!

3:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home