Monday, September 19, 2005

Beach time Babe!!









First of all: SushiAction goes international, more and more japanese and people from other countries start reading my blog, therefore I will try forming somewhat legible out of my poor english... Well, like I mentioned before: Beach time Babe! I went to Fujisawa city to have some fun on the beach.. Suprisingly there was not only one beach court, there were 15 of them, hell, I felt like a child in a big toy shop.. 3 guys, 2 (japanese) girls, hell of fun! Even a old guy came to us making pictures for us and printing them for us at home. He was so much worried if we have fresh panties after finishing the beach action, that he also offered some fresh (own made??) panties to the girls. Hehe… A really professional guy! To be sure that the panties would fit the size of the girls he wanted to make some close up pictures of the girls... Hell, in Croatia he`d better run fast..
At the second day I went alone to the beach, meeting some Volleyball freaks and beating the hell out of each other all day long… Marko the Browny is back, with a healthy looking cancer red nose.. J On returning home I was so lucky again, my sandals broke and there was no shop around to buy some new ones, so the guy who was playing volleyball with me gave me his sandals and drove me also to the train station to say good bye. Thanks Koichiro! Another proof of japanese great kindness…
@Kanako: thnx for the ride and the great time at the beach
@Roman: wow, I really remember your name ;)
@Greg: man, I’ll call you from now on the hairy monster

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i also really enjoyed the beach! except that strange guy....well, i've decided i won't care any more about for what that picture will be used....(ーー;)

4:30 AM  
Blogger Sushi Action said...

Hey Kanako, hehe, better you don`t think about it :) but at least we have now some really nice pictures to remember about this great day! Let me know when there is again a plan for clubbing, beach or any other activity...

8:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home