Friday, November 11, 2005

Soccer

yeah, lucky me.. went to lunch with a chick from my company and she was so happy to have lunch to me that she gave me 4 cards for the Final of the Cup game between Osaka (second biggest city in Japan) and Chiba (part of Tokyo). Because the cards are full of this absolut unreadable I thought it was baseball, so I called some friends to join the "baseball" hehe.. actually the ball was a bit bigger than the offical size standard :) it was a perfect day, the best sunny weather you could imagine, we had big size beer (I almost felt back in Germany) and a view over the city, you couldn`t imagine. Oh, actually you can, have a look on the pictures below!






Hiro, one of the actors from my guest father






















perfect sunny day



















a word from our sponsor:

Suntory Malt`s beer, tasty and refreshing, a must for every soocer fan!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home