Friday, November 18, 2005

Bourgelais Nouveau@Cafe Uno

Japanese people seem to be quite crazy after new french wine. Therefore there are many wine parties these days to celebrate the "Bourgelais Nouveau". A friend, Kanako, is working in a nice Cafe and invited me for the evening to a wine party. Unluckily it was Friday, so I had my casual clothes in work on, when I arrived there, I felt, well, kinda underdressed... shit happens.. :)




Ca. 50 (japanese only) people, a nice band a really good food, wow! The owner made at the beginning a speech, explaining the new wine (at least I guess that he did that --> japanese) and suddenly he said my name. I don`t know who, but somebody must have told him about my birthday (u have any idea Kanako??!), so they surprised me with a decilious birthday cake and I was allowed to open the wine cask!













After the party I went to Kanako`s house to have another kind of appointment.. with her cute dog :)

Really nice evening, thank you Kanako!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home