Friday, November 18, 2005

Mix Life@Kichijoji


Before I went to the Swedish Style Party @ Velours there was some time to go to a life house. Mix invited me for her gig in Kichijoji, a really nice area in Tokyo.
Some guys from the ARD Studios Tokyo, a friend of Mix (Tomoko, a pianist, see her blog at http://blog.livedoor.jp/tomocommunicators/) and her boyfriend joined for this evening. Mix had the first part, and again, wow: great sound, great voice! Saldy I had not my Digi Cam with me, but at least I could take a picture with my mobile camera.
Some other bands played, we drank cocktails, some more bands played, we drank some more cocktails.
Later a comedy band made a show, and wow, that was sooo fun. Even if it was really difficult for me to understand the japanese, it was amazing! Cool guys, dressed like in a bad movie from the 50ths.. hehe
At the end we all together were performing to the good old classic VMCA ... yeah :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hey Marko!
Was nice to meet ya at Mix's concert in Kichijoji! I just had my Beaujolais Nouveau Party and man, you missed a good party! 17 people showed up, 16 bottles of wine were drunk!

Have to hook up again soon mate!
Stacy (Mix's boyfriend!)
www.stacybruce.blogspot.com

9:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home