Friday, February 10, 2006

Hiroshima Memories

I am sitting here, where everything began. My life took such a strange way. How can one country, its people and customs fascinate me in such a great way. Everything changed for me, even deep inside my soul I can feel it. If somebody would have asked me 3 years ago where I see myself today, I’d never have expected this place. Sitting at the riverside the rest of the atomic bomb center reflecting on the calm waterside, reminds me of the pain people suffered here. But it gives me the hope if just everybody of us uses ones positive mind and love, we can prohibit any kind of madness done to mankind. The wind let’s the autumn leaves perform an endless dance.. I am moving and swinging with them. Everyone of us has a fixed position on the tree, surrounded by many others you know for a long time. You are moving and swinging with them.. The day may come and the wind takes you away. The destination and the journeys end is unknown. The only thing you can be aware of is that it is not by chance where you’ve been taken. My day came and the wind took me away. Why did he bring me here? It will stay forever a miracle to me, but I am so deeply grateful about it.



Finally I am back my love. Hiroshima, the first chapter in my wonderful experience. I lost my heart to this city, now I found it again. Only walking through the streets, sitting again at the riverside next to the Atomic Bomb Center, is like a firework to my thoughts. All the great moments I had here are coming up my mind.. There is nothing better in life then the memory of a precious moment, it keeps you warm in your cold days...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home